Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 10, 2021

Consciousness and Superhuman Abilities?

Here’s What it Takes feat. Caroli[e]ne Cory?-)
WHAT IS CONSCIOUSNESS?-THE SPACE BETWEEN?
I would have to say to Dr. Amy that consciousness being a submarine surrounded by the subconsciousness would probably be a more realistic metaphor maybe? 
Or maybe a Blue Meanie Genie?-)
And what part do dreams play in human consciousness?
Books to Movies: What Dreams May Come?
The Genie (1957) starring Forrest J ACKerman as the man with the magic lamp?
Aladdin (1992) starring Robin Williams as the Genie?
Jack (1996) starring Robin Williams as Jack?
JACKson Pollock died August 11th … as did Robin Williams and Anne Strieber.
And on the subject of Genies and consciousness, when I was doing a search for Ackerman's 1957 short 'The Genie' I found this story about a girl named Genie who was born in 1957 and rescued from abusive and evil parents when she was 13.
The story of Genie Wiley
So what is consciousness, and what makes us us?
I watched the film this evening on Amazon Prime, and would have to say that it's worth a watch if you already have an Amazon Prime subscription, but I personally would be disappointed if I had have paid to see this movie.
While I believe Caroline isn't lying in the movie, it wouldn't convince me if I was a skeptical viewer, as it wouldn't be hard to fake most of what was in the film.
And why put Corey Feldman in the film?
Certainly not for luck?-)
Corey Feldman in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
The Hollywood Dream/Nightmare and Synchromysticism?

No comments:

Post a Comment