Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 28, 2021

What a Prick!?-)

The Prison of Narcissism -
Eckhart Tolle
SweET Surrender
And no, I'm not calling ET a prick, the joke is the balloon illustration of ET pricking the balloon with a pin.
In Australia we often say to another person when we feel some bloke is full of himself, or egotistical, "what a prick(as in dick)!":-)
So, ET using a prick to deflate the EGO in that illustration I find an ironic metaphor.

2 comments:

  1. I call E.T a prick, but wont bore you with details why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read his 'Power of Now' book, but that's all.
      It's OK, but it's just common sense that anyone who sits and contemplates on life could write I think.
      The book didn't interest me enough to buy or read any other books he has authored.
      I wouldn't call ET a prick, only because I don't know that much about him, other than what I have read in his book.

      Delete