Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2021

The Social Media Cesspit?

I watched this show on BINGE last night and it boggles my mind how stupid and full of hate some people can be.
It reminds me of those guys who tattoo the words LOVE and HATE on or above their knuckles, when the real problem lay somewhere in-between those words.
The Night of the Hunter (1955)
Social media “the work of the devil?
While I personally don't believe in such an entity as the devil or satan like ScoMo might, I do believe that there are a lot of evil people in the world and beyond, so he has a metaphorical point I guess. 
But there are a lot of evil and hypocritical people who hide behind, and in religions of the world, as well.
And there is just as much evil and hatred on the left as there is on the right, which is why I prefer the center.
I'm surprised that there aren't more people with the words
EVIL and LIVE tattooed on their knuckles, since LIVE is EVIL spelled backwards and vice-versa.   
I guess you could swap the words around to which ever wing of political opposition you feel are the EVIL side, too:-)
Maybe you could even have them tattooed in a mirror reverse style, so when you look in the mirror they look right from where you are viewing them from?-)
Or maybe you could do the same thing with the words
FAKE and NEWS?-)
Keep on swimming, as they say:-)
The Anti/Social Network?

No comments:

Post a Comment