Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 22, 2021

The Real Meaning of Synchronicity?

Further down the Jungian rabbit whole?-)
Hmm ... Rabbit, Tiger or Lion dreaming?
While I wouldn't consider myself a Jungian, I am a great admirer of Jung's work ... but I think there is still a long way to go when it comes to synchromysticism, and his work is just a drop in an ocean of synch, I think;-)
I had to laugh when Laura tells Diana around about the 1:06 minute mark of the podcast above about a blogger who "got so upset" about whether he was using the word "synchronicity" correctly in the Jungian sense and that he said "we were arseholes[?]" [:-)]
That left me scratching my head if I was that blogger being referred to, because my crack about
"experts" telling me about Jung's definition of that word and how it should be used didn't included you in my perhaps poor attempt at Freudian humour Laura -
Jake Kotze interview, On the Road to the Olympia Sync Summit
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment