Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 13, 2021

The Science & The Remarkable Healing Properties of Sound?

Sounds good to me guys:-)
I laughed when Guy read out that English critic's complaint about the sound quality annoying her in previous podcasts at the start of the show, when this latest podcast was all about sound and healing:-)
And that gong behind Matt looks familiar to me for some reason.
I just wonder if it would sound familiar to me, too:-)
Matt Omo playing
crystal bowls and the gong
Music, Vibration & the Secret Language of the Heart? 
And on the subject of sound, I watched the movie
'Sound of Metal' on Amazon Prime this afternoon and it is a very thought provoking film about hearing loss.

2 comments:

  1. I’ll add the movie to by ever burgeoning watchlist courtesy of your blog.

    Interesting that you’ve touch upon sound as I’ve been reading and listening to a lot of Robert Monroe’s work and his bliss sounds that enduce OBE, Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travelling which kind of work but I’m not match fit as I was when I was younger and really tuned to it. I wonder if the older we get our souls get denser, thus can’t ‘travel’ through the realms as easily as I once use to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to speak up sonny, as I can't hear so good anymore in my old age;-)
    I'm nearly as old as Russel Crowe and Terri Irwin ya know sonny?
    We're all Dragons (born in 1964) by the way:-)

    ReplyDelete