Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 21, 2021

William Ramsey and Alex Tsakiris Lawyering For and Against Christianity on Hitler's Birthday?

Skeptiko Podcast #497: William Ramsey, Lawyering Christianity
Adolf Hitler (20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945)
I'm wondering if Alex deliberately uploaded this talk on that Nazi f#ck's birthday, or whether it was just a serendipitous synchronicity?-)
Christian mysticism
To me The Bible is just more or less a man written, revised and edited series of books, but I think there is a baby in there somewhere among the stagnant B[elief]S[ystem] bathwater.
I think a lot of images and beliefs in Christianity are very powerful in an archetypal sense and if people want to believe in it, in that finger pointing to the moon kind of way, then good on 'em I say.
As long as they aren't condemning others to an imaginary hell because of their beliefs, or non-belief.
I'm a member of the Liberal Catholic Church and quite happy to be a member, even though I wouldn't really identify as a Christian the way other "Christians" come out beating their chests over such football fan like tribalism when talking about their "brand" of Christianity. 
I don't know why you let fundamentalist Christians get your goat so much Alex.
You may as well talk yourself blue to those "Flat-Earthers" trying to tell them that the Earth ain't really flat.
I like the Christian mysticism angle when it comes to the
Sacred Mysteries of the Church.
And who trusts lawyers anyway, when it comes to telling the Truth Alex?-)
You don't need to be in a church or any religion to be a part of God, I believe (because you already are, whether you like it or not), but if you find comfort and community in going to church it's fine by me.
Every Story is Part Myth No Matter How True People Want You to BeLIEve it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment