Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday, Bridges, Rivers and Meta4s?-)

Easter Sunday 2021?
Don't you just love metaphors?-)
Happy Easter everybody:-)
Death is Like a Box of Chocolates ... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get?
I've included Troy's songs in this post from his 'Big River' album because I'm reading his book 'The Things I Carry Around' right now.
I think that they seem to go with this post, as well.
Oh, and that advert pictured above was in the April 4th, 2021
'The Courier Mail' newspaper, too:-)

3 comments:

  1. Let’s add to the sync. You began the week with ‘The Last Picture Show’, you touched upon ‘Men who stare at goats’, I fully expect you’ll rewatch ‘Heavens Gate’ and the ‘Big Lebowski’ all four flicks starred Jeff Bridges (with a additional Bridge in a couple of those) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Jeff in 'Heaven's Gate' Spartan, nor 'Hell or High Water', so they might make a good Easter pairing?-)
    And on the subject of Easter and hot cross buns, maybe I should also watch 'The Fabulous BAKER Boys' starring two Bridges?-)
    Then finish off my Jeff Bridges Easter binge with 'The Yin and the Yang of Mr. Go' and 'Fat City' :-)

    ReplyDelete