Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2021

Grace?

Grace’s name features a sweet tribute to 
Bindi
’s late father, the great Steve Irwin?
When I saw Bindi and Chandler had named their daughter Grace I couldn't help but think of this post I wrote last November -
Queen Grace Fraser?
I also find it incredible that Grace was born on the same day as Bindi and Chandlers first wedding anniversary.
It's amazing where the flow will take you in life if you let it, I reckon -
Grace Tame
I guess we will be seeing the name Grace around a lot more in the next generation of Australians soon?
I also wonder if there will be a GRACELAND section put in at Australia Zoo now ... maybe somewhere near Bindi's Island?-)

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I bet that zoo is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been meaning to get up there again to take a look at Bindi's Island, as they cut that part of the park off for Bindi's secret wedding in the afternoon of the day I was up there.
    We were told that the Africa section would be closing at noon (now I know why) but nothing was said about Bindi's Island.
    I took a wrong turn (?) at the tigers in the morning and then decided I would visit the Island in the afternoon, but tell God your plans, as they say Trish:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you’ve reached the Tigers enclosure you’ve reached the peak...that’s just my opinion of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite clear to me now that I was fated to head that way.
    You'll get it later when I write up a future post about Steve being Australia's own Tiger King ;-)
    Hint: If Steve had not have been killed in the water and have continued to live until his birthday in February next year, he would have turned 60 in the Year of the Tiger, having done 5 complete cycles of the Chinese zodiac as a "WATER TIGER" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindblown... that’s an interesting sync.

      Delete