Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 30, 2021

What is Consciousness and Who and What Are U/s?

Released April 1st, 2021?
I was listening to the latest 'The Unexplained' podcast episode which dropped on April 28th, 2021 featuring Dr Piero Calvi Parisetti in Glasgow, Scotland talking about his new book 'Step Into the Light' which was released on April 1st, 2021, and it clicked that astronaut Michael Collins had passed away on the 28th day of April on a pink super-moon, which is one lunar revolution around the Earth since April Fool's Day (April 1st):-)
Super 'Pink' Moon to Shine Across Australia Tonight?
Michael Collins was born in Italy on October 31st (Halloween), too:-)
The Truth About Death?
I threw in my copy of Mike Clelland's 'The Messengers'
Timing is everything in life (and death) I guess as on
Wednesday the 28th, 2021 I had told my brother a week or two earlier that I would take him up to Bribie Island and shout him lunch at the bowls club for a belated birthday present, as I had two boxes full of books, CDs, albums and nick-knacks I no longer wanted sitting around my home, to take to the book exchange on the island.
I chose to go up to Bribie Island on Wednesday in case my brother wanted to check out the Butterfly House on the island, which is only open on Sundays and Wednesdays for the general public.
But we never got around to going to the Butterfly House on the day.
It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?
My intention was to just hand the two boxes of books in at the counter of the book exchange and head off for lunch up the road, but as I was walking into the shop a book titled 'Saga Land' caught my eye on one of the front tables.
A book that I had written a post about before -
Icelandic Sagas and Synchronicity?
The young lady on the counter asked if I wanted a credit for all the stuff, and I said no, but I wouldn't mind swapping all this stuff for the 'Saga Land' book out front.
And it was a deal the "book angel" seemed to somehow have a hand in to me:-)
I could see the irony of picking up a book on a small Australian island about a small Scandinavian island like Iceland.
I saw this inscription inside the 'Saga Land' book 
And I found it even more ironic later when I found out
Michael Collins had died on the same Wednesday I had stumbled across a book that was a 2017 Christmas present to a guy named Michael.
I guess Wednesday was just in my lucky stars?
Jimmy looks over the moon turning 65 on Wednesday:-)
That reminds me that I still have Jimmy's 'Working Class Man' to read yet.
Seems to be a few
synchromystic themes running through this post for those who have eyes to see, as Jung might have said when he was alive;-)
Broadcast: Wed 28 Apr 2021, 11:00am
The author of 'Saga Land' is usually the host of the ABC 'Conversations' podcast and I hadn't listened to the show for sometime, as there was a glitch in their downloads a few weeks back that did my patience in and I flicked the podcast off my subscription list.
It looks like they have fixed the download problem now and I resubscribed to the podcast and was surprised to see the the Wednesday podcast episode was about the intelligence of birds.
The tree full of cockatoos on Bribie Island
The funny thing was that on Wednesday after dropping the books off and having lunch at the bowls club we went for a walk around the streets and I had never seen so many birds in my life while out on a walk.
And it was funny how Gisela mentions in the 'Conversations' podcast the oldest know cockatoo in Australia lived in Parkes.
That's the town where the dish famous for helping the Apollo 11 supposedly get to the moon is located.
How many cockatoos can you see in the tree?
I like most birds, but my favourite birds are corvids, like crows, ravens, butcherbirds and magpies.
Bribie Island Bowls Club;-)
Ibis scavenging around the shelters on Bribie
One thing I didn't realize last time was just how many ibis are over here on Bribie Island.
Of course the ibis would be hanging around in a park across the road from the library;-)
What Are We Going to Do About the Ibis?
butcherbird above me on a Bribie Island telephone line
Crows in a tree in a street behind the bowls club:-)
Even when I was standing at this talking monument a butcherbird flew into the tree near me and started to talk to me in butcherbird language:-)
I'm like a butcherbird magnet for some reason it seems.
Butcher Birds?
I thought I'd throw that Cher hit in for Gordon White knowing how much he likes "racist"[?] songs like that one;-)
Even Gordon's latest 'Rune Soup' podcast seems to be resonating with my Bribie Island trip on Wednesday.
No wonder I like covids so much, as it's in the Danish/Scandinavian part of my genes it seems?
Unless I'm just a raven lunar-tick when it comes to birds?-)
I guess we all like a good personal story that seems to connect us all to this weird blue planet we all live and die on?

2 comments:

  1. Saga land is a good read as is Jimmy Barnes one. Those fish n chips look like a yummy feed go the Bribie Bowlo !!! Have seen some ibis here at the home of Rugby League...

    ReplyDelete