Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 25, 2021

Can Dice Play God with the Universe and Sound Based Technology?-)

The Mystical Underground Podcast - Candice Sanderson: The Wounded Healer
Alexa is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon
Alexa Speaks?
Personally, I don't trust the double-edged sword of AI technology in the hands of human beings and I don't have those sort of technologies enabled on my devices and around my home, but I did find the latest 'Sychrosecrets' post intriguing.
I haven't read Candice's books and have only watched the You Tube at the top of this post, and listened to 'The Mystical Underground' podcast featuring Candice from last November.
I did find it personally amusing that Candice mentioned the Poinciana tree giving her messages, as my father planted a Poinciana tree in our old backyard from a seedpod he picked up from an outer Brisbane bay side suburb.
My mother and my sister scattered his ashes into the soil under that tree he grew from a seed, but years later my mum sold the family home to downsize and give us kids some money.
The Poinciana with my father's ashes in our old backyard.
My sister has a Poinciana in her new place, which was there already.  
What's the Point of Poinciana (song)?
'The X-Files' season 9, episode 13, 'Improbable'
Probably a message there for me somewhere that I'm reluctant to see ... or hear?-)
I guess there is always at least two "cides"to a COINcidence?-)
Change or chance?-) 
The Dance of Chance for an Avid Reader?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thanks for the mention, Daz, and the terrific post. I probably won't look at poinciana trees in quite the same way now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your comments and connections. It looks like we share a love of royal poinciana trees, too! ~CanDice Sanderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it looks like we share a love of SIGNifcant coincidenceS in our strange earthly lives, too Candice:-)

      Delete