Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 19, 2021

Twin Powers: Two Bodies One Soul?

'Twinnies magic'?
I've not heard of Australia's Powers twins before today, but I'll definitely be watching this 'Australian Story' TV report either tonight at 8 pm Australian time, or later on ABC's iView free streaming service.
I wonder what my old mate Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog would think of these Aussie "twinnies"?-)
CRIKEY, the Crocodile Hunter is Really a Tiger Queen ... slander?

3 comments:

  1. After a hectic week of lubrication I read that as tinnies, but after downing a berocca I see you might be talking about twin flames? Two souls one body, perhaps they have so much soul they needed two bodies to fill it all in perhaps. I’ll have a gander at the iview. Also appreciate the reference to Tigers. (We were robbed again) I trust you’re well Dazzle, time to go through your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think alike Spartan, as when I saw that story on the ABC website this morning I was thinking, why don't they go out in a tinnie (small aluminium boat to you overseas readers) when rescuing sea birds and called their boat the "Twinnie Tinnie"?-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinnie Tinnie 😂... would’ve been an almost perfect sync if that happened during the month of Gemini...

      Delete