Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2021

For Those of Us Who Won't Be Still Dreaming But Would Like To?

I've got a big day planned for tomorrow, plus I don't have Zoom set up, so I still plan to be sleeping at 5 am Australian time tomorrow morning.
But I thought I'd drop a link here to Scott Alexander King's free London Friday 8 pm (London time) talk about animal dreaming.
Check out Scott's Facebook page for the details if you are interested.
The last time I ran into Scotty was in 2013 at a talk he gave at a UFO conference  -
Mind, Body and Spirit Festival; June 29th
And I'll be animal dreaming of a Brisbane Lions win against the Western Bulldogs in the AFL and the Magpies in the AFLW semi-final tomorrow.
And a Sharks victory against the Roosters tomorrow night in the NRL:-)

UPDATE: April 9th, 2021
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh  (10 June 1921  – 9 April 2021)
Hmm ... owls/death in London on April 9th, 2021?
Great timing there Scott.
Black Swan event maybe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment