Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 21, 2022

DruidCast?

I’m not a Druid, but I do resonate with their love of the Earth and reverence for nature.
I stumbled upon ‘DruidCast’ when I was searching for podcasts featuring Gary Lachman and here he was to hear giving a talk about the subject of one of his books, Aleister Crowley, recorded at a Pagan festival in Britain.
And like Gary, I’m no fan of Crowley the man either, but what I really liked about this Druid podcast show was the music featured in the episodes.
I also like how the podcast host tries to release the monthly podcast as close to the 20th of each month, as my eldest son, mother and a grandmother all have birthdays that fall on the 20th of different months:-)
What Magic is This ... The Occult ... and Who Was Colin Wilson?
And one of the more recent episodes I listened to was about the gathering at Stone Henge for the Summer Solstice last month -
Stonehenge: England attracts large crowds at the summer and winter solstice?

No comments:

Post a Comment