Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 23, 2022

HOPE: US President Joe Biden Tests Positive for COVID the Day NOPE is Released?-)

I’ll bet the VP is hoping for a good outcome here while she BIDEs her time?-)
I haven’t seen ‘NOPE’ yet, but I have seen the trailer a number of times, and this morning I have watched as many of those ‘Ending ExplainedYou Tubes as I can bare to watch ... you know those You Tubes where “the experts” tell you just how much they don’t get after seeing the film?:-)
This film looks very synchromystic to me and I’m looking forward to seeing it on the biggest screen I can real soon.
Joe Biden and NASA chief release first image from 'deepest view' of the cosmos”?
The last film I saw at the cinema was ‘Elvis’ and that was after getting over Covid myself ... well kind of  ... as it tends to linger still in my body for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment