Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 7, 2022

White Snake/Owl and Shamanic Poetry?

Having just finished the book Saved by a Poem’ which I’m glad I read, as it led me down some synchromystic roads I never would have traveled down on my own, I can say that poetry is just not my thing.
As much as I’ve tried to get into listening to and reading poetry, even to this shamanic poem about a white snake I found just after having a dream about being bitten by a white/silver snake, I just can’t take poetry to heart like these guys trying to figure out why they like the poem.
And I Thought Dreaming About a Snake Biting Me on the Hand Was a Nightmare?!

No comments:

Post a Comment