Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 24, 2022

The Bedroom Community After Dark?

I started watching the Netflix series ‘Dark’ after hearing M.J.Dorian recommend it in one of his podcasts/You Tubes about creativity -
But I was surprised to find out a fellow Australian by the name of Ben Frost, who grew up in Melbourne, and is now based in Iceland wrote the music for this German Netflix series.
On his Wikipedia page it mentions Ben being a part of a group of artists named the Bedroom Community,  which I found amusing, as I have a book on Icelandic sagas sitting on my bedside table yet to read, so maybe this is a sign that I should start reading this book next, after I finish reading ‘Fear of Flying’ -
The Source and Significance of Coincidences?


No comments:

Post a Comment