Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 6, 2022

Synchronicity is Super Human?

Not that I personally think so, as I think any ordinary human ... (or half human:-) can tap into ... or more like ... pay attention to synchronicity in our lives.
This ‘Connecting with Coincidence’ podcast episode hit my iPad today, the same day the new Thor movie starts in Australia.
I actually just gave all my Jeff Kripal books away to a secondhand bookstore, not because I didn’t like his books, it’s just that I had read them and couldn’t see myself reading them again anytime soon, so I passed them on for someone else to read.
I thought it was interesting they should mention the transforming butterfly in that podcast, as I just read a poem (below) about that in the last chapter I read in ‘Saved by a Poem’:-)
Jeff Kripal is also Dr.Diana Pusulka’s ‘American Cosmic’ side-kick who chickened out on a trip to the desert with some of the “Invisible Collage:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment