Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 30, 2022

James Lovelock, creator of Gaia ecology theory, dies on his own and Kubrick’s birthday?!

After waking up on this fine cold wintery Saturday morning I reached over to my bedside table and picked up my iPad (monolith) to see what recent podcasts had dropped onto my Apple Podcast list, and to check my blog stats for the week.
I was surprised to see that my top post for the week was my post about the passing of James Lovelock on Jung’s and Lovelock’s own birthday of July 26th, and that it had 237 hits for the week.
Seeing the number 237 always reminds me of  Kubrick’s movie ‘The Shining’ ... and guess what?
July 26th is Kubrick’s birthday, too:-)
James Lovelock, creator of Gaia ecology theory, dies on his own and Jung’s birthday?!
Funny thing is the podcast I was listening to was the new Connecting with Coincidence’ podcast episode where the song Daisy (bicycle built for two) is featured, which is the song featured in Kubrick’s movie ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ and I sleep under a signed movie poster of that movie, having met the two stars of the movie in Brisbane at a screening of the movie.
9/11 Screening of 2001: A Space Odyssey?


No comments:

Post a Comment