Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 19, 2022

The Migaloo Mystery?

When I first saw the sad news picture of a white whale carcass washed up on a beach in Mallacoota, Victoria I thought how ironic that Migaloo would wash up on a beach in this tragic town.
Mallacoota is the town I wrote about in this old post -
Happy (New Year) Feet in Oz?
But it wasn’t Migaloo, as the experts say this whale is female, not a male as Migaloo is.
Still sad and maybe Migaloo is dead too, but where there is no reported death of the great white whale, there is hope that I may still see the whale alive in my lifetime on a whale watching tour off the Oz coast sometime in the near future.
Too Much Fun in the Sun for a Migaloo?

No comments:

Post a Comment