Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 2, 2022

Library Angels, UFOs and Synchronicity?

I was half-joking in a previous post about my book angelmaking me read a book about poetry, which I’m halfway through reading right now, but starting to get rather bored with, as poetry is just not my thing, no matter how much I try to be interested in it.
Saved by a Book Podcast?
I said silently in my mind this morning to my book angel to give me a podcast to listen to so that I can have a break from poetry, and a suggestion entered my mind to put Library Angel into an Apple Podcast search and one titled Library Angels,UFOs and Synchronicity’ caught my eye, so I had a listen.
It’s rather boring until the last 16 minutes when they do talk about the Library Angels” and about it being mentioned in the book American Cosmic’ about UFOs by Dr. Diana Palsulka who they interview in the episode before that one.
Then I found a more recent podcast featuring Diana today from May this year, which goes for over 3 hours (below) and then I realized that today is July 2nd ... World UFO Day’:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment