Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 22, 2022

LSD AND THE MIND OF THE UNIVERSE?

I’ve never done LSD, but I’m always fascinated to hear and read about people like Chris Bache who have devoted their lives to exploring the mind through high dose personal trips on acid..
And I am now halfway through watching the new Michael Pollan series How to Change Your Mind on Netflix ... and plan on watching the whole four shows, but I might change my mind about doing that yet;-)
I’ve not taken mushrooms or smoked toads yet, either, and while my mind is open to doing mushrooms at some point in my life, I can’t see myself changing my mind about not wanting to smoke a toad:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment