Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 2, 2022

Frieda Hughes and the Art of Lockdown?

When I was searching for some Frieda Hughes poetry on You Tube I stumbled across her You Tube Channel which has some very interesting videos of her reading her poetry, discussing her paintings, and even videos of her pet owls.
I’ve always found it cosmically amusing that Frieda was born on April Fool’s Day (April 1st), which to me is a day personified by the 0 card of the tarot.
And there is even a somewhat sad, but amusing You Tube of Frieda “celebrating” her 60th birthday by herself in lockdown in Wales, where she lives now.
I’m surprised her You Tube Channel doesn’t have a lot more hits than it seems to have, as I for one am a fan of her art, which is why I’m sharing her work in this post.
Can Poetry Work as a Form of Shamanic Healing?

No comments:

Post a Comment