Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 10, 2022

The Astrology of Jung’s Red Book?

I wrote about the ‘Salome’ podcast in my last post about The Shadow and AA, but I wanted to highlight  the podcast to readers here who are fans like me of Jung’s work, especially ‘The Red Book’ which I own a copy of, but have never really read, except to look at the magnificent artwork in the book.
Carl Jung, Alcoholics Anonymous & The Shadow?
Not that I have to read it anymore having listened to so many podcasts recently where podcast hosts have more or less read it all to me anyway:-)
But this ‘Salome’ podcast series recorded in the 2020 pandemic lockdown is worth working your way through in my not so humble opinion (I hate when people say their humble opinion when telling you what they think you should do:-) if you like, or are curious about Jung’s mental breakdown and his record of it in his big red diary.
You can watch episodes over at the site’s Vimeo channel or listen to it on a number of podcast sites like Apple Podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment