Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2022

Among Angels ... and Secondhand Songs?

When I was searching for podcasts about “Library Angels” I stumbled across a podcast show called The Virtual Gramophone: Songs from France’ with an episode called ‘Angela Mia = Mon Ange = [My Angel]’ and since I don’t speak French I wondered if there were English versions of this song on the net, and there were.
So I guess thanks to my library/podcast angel I’ll be able to download them onto my iPod for when I go running up that hill ... better make that walking at my age:-)
Library Angels, UFOs and Synchronicity?
There was even a retro version of the old British/Canadian/Australian national anthem which is bound to come back in fashion soon in Britain at least;-)
I also found a blog post titled ‘The Virtual Gramophone – Historical Recordings from Canada’ which featured a blue cylinder recording, which made me think just how far we have come from the days of gramophones and Sony Walkman’s (what a sexist name for today’s PC sensitive crowd hey ... WalkMAN?-) and Netflix:-)
Running Up That Hill to Wuthering Heights ... and Don’t Give Up?
Then I wondered if Kate Bush had any songs about angels ... although not on gramophone ... maybe video tape, or cassette (that word sounds French to me) tape ... and she did, a song titled ‘Among Angels’.

No comments:

Post a Comment