Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 7, 2022

The Way of the Peaceful Wildlife Warriors?

My eldest son told me the other day that he was reading a book by 
 ‘The Way of the Peaceful Warrior’ and if I had ever read it, and if so what did I think of it?
I told him I had read it back around the time it came out and ... meh!
Then I pull out a DVD out of my box of movies to watch to decide whether to keep or pass on to the secondhand bookstore and here is Dan Millman in one of those cheesy motivational movies that were all the rage in the 80s/90s called Leapwhich I’ll be giving away because most of the movie features that Conversations with God guy, who I think is a phoney -
Conversations With Neale Donald Walsch About Conversations With God?
Funny thing is Dan Millman has been showing up everywhere I look these days, I even heard him on a recent ‘The One You Feed’ podcast episode when I was looking for podcasts about the poet David Whyte and when I looked Dan up on the net to see how old he was I saw that he shares February 22nd with the late Wildlife Warrior Steve Irwin, even though Dan is a lot older than Steve was.
David Whyte on The Art of Poetry, Prose ... and Doorways of the Mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment