Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2022

The Sorcerer And The White Snake Podcast on Groundhog Day 2014?

When I was searching for podcasts about white snakes after having a dream about getting bitten by a white/silver snake on the left hand, I found a podcast called ‘Subject Cinema’ recorded on Groundhog Day February 2nd, 2014, featuring news of Philip Seymour Hoffman passing away on that day and reviews of ‘The Never Ending Story’ and a movie that looks weirdly interesting to me, which I have never heard of called ‘The Sorcerer and the White Snake’ starring Jet Li.
The name Philip means “horse lover” so I thought it was rather Synchy/sinky they should be doing a review of ‘The Never Ending Story’ the day Philip passes away, considering the Swamp of Sadness scene where the horse sinks in the swamp.
I think I’ll have to watch ‘The Sorcerer and the White Snake’ and ‘The Never Ending Story’ ... again:-)
White Snake/Owl and Shamanic Poetry?

No comments:

Post a Comment