Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 26, 2019

Living in a FANTA See?-)

FANTA?!
I just watched the Netflix movie 'The Two Popes' and couldn't help thinking when I saw both Popes drinking FANTA about the COKE/Pepsi synchs in the
'Hindsight 2020: Episode 2/Sign of the Times' video of
Alan ABBAdessa Green's
Alan ABBAdessa Green
I guess at least FANTA rhymes with SANTA:-) 
"Fanta is a brand of fruit-flavored carbonated drinks marketed globally created by The Coca-Cola Company.
There are more than 100 flavors worldwide.
Fanta originated as a Coca-Cola substitute during the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients in 1940; the current version was created in Italy.
The name was the result of a brainstorming session, which started with Keith's exhorting his team to "use their imagination" (Fantasie in German), to which one of his salesmen, Joe Knipp, retorted "Fanta!""
A screenshot from 'The 2 Popes'
The Secret Sun Blog
I'm not a Roman Catholic, but my Nana was and I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Church because of her, although I'm glad that she didn't live to see all of the pedophile priests exposed for the f#cking hypocrites they are.
I feel sorry for the priests who did play by the book and have to wear the stigma of people thinking that they are probably kiddie fiddlers, too.
I'm kind of glad that my parents weren't into religion and that I grew up more of less without religion of any type in my home, that is unless I went to my Nan's house to visit.
I still remember jumping over my Catholic neighbour's back fence in Brisbane, Australia, when he invited me to watch Pope John Paul II come down the road in his Pope-mobile and ride past us waving as he made his way up the road and past the local Catholic church and on to the QEII stadium.
How surreal was the Pope riding down my neighbourhood backstreet I thought ... and still do.
I also saw the Dalai Lama in Brisbane that year when he was at a gathering in Wickham Park in the heart of the city.
I respect men in their postilions, but to me they are just human beings like the rest of us.
Whistling 'Dancing Queen' by ABBA, why?
I don't know why the ABBA song 'Dancing Queen' was whistled between the two Popes, but the band ABBA reminds me of 7 and a half hour synch film by David Plate -
Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9/11?
EWS is 20 years old this year
The Pineapple Princesses of Oz?
I guess that there is no place like Rome, either?-)
Not Here Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment