Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 29, 2020

John Edward at Australia Zoo?

John Edward with the Irwin family in 2014 at Australia Zoo
Bindi's 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy
Bindi's 'Dancing With the Stars' display at A Zoo
I can't say that I've ever really been into John Edward, because I've never doubted that loved ones live on and that there is more to life than the body I'm living in.
I have been out of my body (for real, not in imagination) before and looked down to see it, knowing that the thinking part of what animates it can survive without the flesh most likely, so I know that there is a very good chance whatever that thinking part is will live on.
And probably has lived in flesh bodies many many times before.
Years ago I would never have told anybody about my out of body experience for fear of being thought mad, but now I couldn't give a flying fandango what most people think of it.
As they say, I guess you just had to be there at the time ... which I was.
It's not like I want to go on some TV show like Oprah, or yell it from the rooftops, but if you were to ask me why I believe in life after death, that experience is my trump card, but not my only card.
And as good as John may be, or may not be at afterlife communication, his shows do seem to bring some comfort to grieving family members and friends to help them move on with life, or at least move on a bit better than they would have.
I'd never heard that John had visited Australia Zoo before, and I was surprised when I came across a set of John Edward CDs on sale for $10 in a shop at Australia Zoo.
And while I never would have paid $40 for the set, at $10 dollars I was willing to take them home and give them a listen ... which I since have.
Guess Where I Was Today?
I also picked up Troy Cassar-Daley's signed book for $20 in the same shop, and grabbed a cloth bag for the
'Things I Carry Around';-)
I wrote about the times in my life that I have crossed paths with Troy in this post -
The Six Degrees and Synchromysticism of Simon Baker?
John's CD set was an interesting listen for someone like me who didn't know how John got into "seeing dead people" and on to TV, but I'll probably give the CD set to my secondhand bookstore for someone else to own, as I doubt I would listen to all those discs again in the future.
I was curious to see what John was up to now, and after doing a search in Apple Podcasts for some of the latest podcasts that he was on I found these episodes below, which I found interesting, starting with the most recent one I could find -
Better Together Podcast: Renowned Psychic Medium John Edward Shares His Vision Around Coronavirus
I thought it was amusing how John talked about the white ball of light exercise, because when I took the photo of my CD set right at the to of this post I was debating with myself whether I should re-shoot the photo to take the white light off the cover that the flash produced. 
But I thought it kind of looked right in a way, and this was before I had heard this white light ball exercise mentioned in the podcast.
And to me that white ball of light is what I felt like I was when I had my OBE as a teenager.
It was like my consciousness was an invisible balloon with 360 degree vision.
That's like a sighted human telling a blind human about vision I know, but like I said you just had to be there ... and if you live long enough you will be there yourself:-)
No Filter Podcast: John Edward Is The Psychic Medium Who Didn't Believe In Psychics
McKnight Tonight with Psychic Medium John Edward
McKnight Tonight with Psychic Medium John Edward - Part 2
There is always going to be a deadline
Paranormal study
"Gary Schwartz, a psychologist and researcher in the field of parapsychology, designed and administered a series of tests for Edward and several other mediums to investigate their paranormal claims and published his belief that Edward's abilities were genuine in his book The Afterlife Experiments.
The study did not undergo scientific peer review, and the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry's Ray Hyman, a psychologist and critic of parapsychology, wrote a detailed critique of Schwartz's methodology and conclusions in a 2003 issue of the
Skeptical Inquirer.
Schwartz responded to the critique, leading Hyman to write a rebuttal."
If the Schwartz is with John, then so am I:-)

UPDATE: April 30th, 2020
"We can't close the door and walk away."

No comments:

Post a Comment