Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 2, 2019

The Betty & Barney Hill Case, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, & Technology?

I listened to two podcasts about UFOs which were uploaded on February 28th, 2019, which is three days after the 50th anniversary of Barney Hill's passing in 1969.
The first was a 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast titled -
UFO Abduction Files – The Betty & Barney Hill Case Podcast
Barney was born on the 20th of July?!
Ironically, if Barney had have lived to his 48th birthday, that was the day that man supposedly walked on the moon.
July 20, 1969: One Giant Leap For Mankind
And even though I am an Australien myself, I just haven't been really interested that much in the UFO phenomena throughout my life.
But I do remember watching the dramatized movie on my TV in the 70s about the Hill's case.
To me it was just another scary movie like 'The Blob' or 'Frogs'.
I did watch this at home:-O
And 'Frogs' probably scared me more, because we did have frogs in our backyard from time to time.
But what I didn't know back in those days of my youth watching that movie on our black & white TV was that the aliens Betty and Barney said that they saw had green eyes -
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
Green Eye Colour: a rare human eye colour
Now does she look a bit alien to you?-)
Who's your daddy?-)
I must say that the green cats-eyed aliens always struck me as more real than those black-eyed grays for some reason I could never quite put my finger on.
The aliens on my computer desk?
Do you really think an Australien keeps a Kiwi good luck charm hanging around for luck?-)
Now, where was I?
Oh, yeah.
The second podcast I listened to was also uploaded on February 28th, 2019 and about UFOs -
Dr. Diana Pasulka: American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, & Technology
Meghan and the Hidden Message?
Does it all sound a bit Barney-nas to you?
You Bett-y does you say?-)

4 comments:

  1. Uh, bananas are a plantain, not a grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to take that one up with David Hatcher Childress there Morgan, as I didn't write it.
    But I get his point, grass or not.
    Now it's time for me to make breakfast, so banana on toast sprinkled with cinnamon sounds good now to me, so thanks for putting that thought into my head with your comment Morgan.
    Cheers and happy April Fool's Day;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post.
    Love the fact that Barny Hill was born July 20th!

    Marie
    :-)



    ReplyDelete
  4. Me Too Marie.
    It makes it all the more WTF?y:-)

    ReplyDelete