Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 16, 2019

Stranger Things 3, BTTF and Apophenia?

Watching the above episode of 'Stranger Things 3'  titled
'The Mall Rats' I think it is quite clear coincidental that the Duffer brothers are giving us sync-heads who worked on
'Back to the Future Predicts 9/11' a shout out, especially to Joe's Apophenia Productions label of sync films on You Tube.
But maybe I'm seeing things in 'Stranger Things 3' that just really aren't there at all, right Duffers?-)
I guess it's more fun if we don't really know if the Duffers are screwing with us, or it is all just one big cosmic coincidence, right Andrew?
Catch the Wave?
Stranger Things 3: Everything Gives You Cancer or Could Kill You?
Earl's Rib Palace's 2000/2001 twins poster
The Red Dirt Report: Another Blog Bites the Dust/That's All Folks?
I'm only up to episode three, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for other stranger things that might come up ... whether they are actually there or not;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment