Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 29, 2019

Precognitive Dreams and Psi?

Yesterday I was reading the above chapter in Dean Radin's book 'Entangled Minds' and the latest 'This Jungian Life' podcast dropped on to my iTunes podcast list titled -
Episode 52 - Precognitive Dreams
"Listeners contributed examples of precognitive dreams for this episode.
Lisa, Joseph, and Deb discuss theoretical concepts and listener dreams from various vantage points: the intuitive capacity of the unconscious, the synchronous intersection of matter and psyche, and activation of an archetype.
These and other ways of knowing are beyond the scope of ego and call us to the realization that the ego, as Jung said, is a part of and connected to something larger that is ultimately mysterious. 
Jung compared this process to the plants called rhizomes.
Their horizontal underground stems which put out lateral shoots and flowers that pop up, as into consciousness, at various intervals.
Jung also likened precognition to weather forecasting, likely possibilities subject to a variety of manifestations."
I was also listening to an interview at the Hemi-Sync podcast site where Marla Frees was being interviewed and where Marla mentioned coming through either the same type of program in the above passages that Dean Radin writes about in his book, or some similar program.
I wrote a post back in 2016 about using a shamanic recording of a Hemi-sync product I downloaded onto my iPad -
The Shaman's Heart
I'll have to get back into playing 'The Shaman's Heart' again, as I really like that recording and the peace it brings me when I have been through a session of it.
I might have to try a few other titles from the Hemi-sync range and see if they have the same effect on me as  'The Shaman's Heart' recording does.
Starring Marla Freeze?-)
Starring Marla Freeze?-)
Marla Frees ... not Freeze, silly me.
I don't know what gave me the idea Marla's last name was Freeze:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment