Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 11, 2019

Which Life Path to Take?

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- Which Path To Take?
I bought a new mat for my kitchen to replace my old butterfly mat which I've had for about the last two years that I bought when I was feeling like a caterpillar in transformation with all of the butterfly synchronicities that were hitting me at the time I bought my current home -
A Butterfly That I Felt Was Worth Crowing About
The Synchronicity of Chasing Butterflies?
My old butterfly mat which I have since given away
The Crow Butterfly outside my kitchen window in 2017
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself?
Does that moth have a rabbit head painted on it?-)
I just feel it's time to move on from the butterflies, because I'm more of a moth-man than a butterfly person anyway when it comes to transformation and home art.
The butterflies were good signs for my path walking over the last two years though and I'm grateful for them pointing me in the right(?) direction along my life path -
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit ... Hole?
West Village Brisbane
Moth Verses Butterfly Symbolism
Not that I bought my new mat for the moths on it.
This pattern would make for an amazing mat design
I bought it because I've been reading about, watching videos about, listening about, and walking labyrinths and mazes lately.
42 Minutes Episode 228: Lars Howlett
42 Minutes Episode 255: Winter Book Club
Did Doug mention August 29th in that opening of the '42 Minutes' podcast on 'The Shining'?-) 
Room 2x3x7 = 42?-)
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 132: Lauren Artress
It all started a few months ago for me with the labyrinth stuff when I watched a video by Tony Christie giving a talk at a London bookshop, which didn't really tell me that much about walking a labyrinth, but that reminded me I had bought a book by 
Melissa Gayle West about 'Exploring the Labyrinth', so I took it out of the bookcase and started reading it and walking some public labyrinths I knew about.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- Stay On Track
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast - Moving Through Transitions
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer - There's No Place Like Home
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast- Line In The Sand
I was even sent a free sample of 'Straddie Island Zinc' with my recycled mat.
Zinc or Swim?-)
But on my skin it looks a bit shi ... well you decide;-)
Probably look better spread round my mouth and nose, right?-)
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Podcast - Synchronicities
I love indigenous art and these recycled mats are a small step to keeping plastic out of the ocean where it ends up killing turtles, whales, birds and all kinds of sea creatures.
And Steve Martin seems to be a big fan of Australian indigenous art as well.
I wonder if Steve has some recycled mats around his home?-)
To watch ‘Plastic, not so fantastic’ in full and for more on 60 Minutes, visit the official website
On the subject of water and indigenous art Ricky Gervais found himself in some hot water recently with some fake indigenous art used on a set for his rather funny and life and death contemplating Netflix show 'After Life'.
I guess life is just an a-maze-ing or confusing walk until you reach your center ... or is it just a dead-end after all?-)
WARNING: Some pretty bad language in the You Tube below
I Can See Clearly Now That Wayne Has Gone?
Walk on ... but with eyes open though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment