Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 29, 2019

Between Room 217 and Room 237?

I found that interesting You Tube about rooms 217 and 237 while doing some research for an upcoming post about the number 217 and thought I would just create this post to highlight it.
Although knowing those dicks at You Tube the video will probably disappear quicker than the lady in the bathtub;-)
So if going by the logic in the first You Tube right at the top of this post, if 2+1+7=10 and 2+3+7=12 and 11 is the number between 10 and 12, then what's the number between 9 and 11?-)
Some changes are hard to take I guess ... just ask Stephen King when it comes to the changes between his novel and Kubrick's movie.
Change can be scary in life no matter which room you sleep in it seems.
1s and 0s?
Neo’s Passport in The Matrix
Expired
on September 11, 2001
Rodney Ascher: Nightmares, Dreamscapes and a Glitch in the Matrix?

UPDATE: June 4th, 2019 
Here is a post I was working on at the time I saw the 217/237 You Tube about the number 237 -
237 and the Secret Savage Garden?
I should have the post about the number 217 finished soon and I'll place a link here, too.
Here's that link -
Kym Wilson: One of 217 Brisbane Actors on IMDB?

No comments:

Post a Comment