Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 24, 2020

Mary Rodwell on New Humans/Old Humans and the Blue Tiger Butterfly Effect?

Blue Tiger Butterflies spotted flying around Coast
I listened to this 'Higher Journeys' podcast featuring Mary Rodwell talking about blue butterfly beings and a couple of these blue tiger butterflies pictured above flew past my window fluttering around for a while before heading off to North Queensland I presume?
I had no idea what sort of butterflies they were, as to me they just looked like the local crow butterflies that normally fly around my yard and which I have written about before on this blog -
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?
But I hadn't seen these blue coloured ones flying around before.
Unfortunately by the time I had switched my phone on to snap a picture, they were gone, and I haven't seen anymore around since.
 Good to hear Mary say these "new humans" may be immune to Coronavirus, but "old humans" like me who have the A+ blood type may not do so good should we catch the virus:-(
And I had to laugh when Mary said there has been nothing in the news about butterflies, then the next day it was all over the Queensland newspapers and local media.
I can see a Netflix series in the making here, maybe called 'Blue Tiger Butterfly King':-)
Mary Rodwell’s 3,000 Cases Suggest Ongoing Genetic Manipulation?

No comments:

Post a Comment