Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 28, 2020

Is the New Age Evil?

I was born on the cusp of Virgo/Libra, but who am I to judge?-)
What is "the New Age" anyway, but a section created for bookshop owners (that's when there were bookshops, remember them?-) to put all those books that don't really fit anywhere else?
And while I'm neither for or against "the New Age" or Christianity in general, there are nut-bags in both that I'd prefer to stay away from, like Doreen Virtue and her gang of "Christians" who have all of the answers to life's big questions.
That answer is us usually "The Devil" according to Doreen and friends and their version of the Jesus/Devil myth, which is the subject of this 'Path 11' podcast in the link below, which just hit my iPad list the past few days and is worth a listen I think ... or did the devil plant that thought in my head ?
The Path 11 Podcast #241: Is the New Age Evil?
I get a lot of traffic to my old post I wrote about Doreen turning into a fear based Christian like the wacky lady in the Donnie Darko movie that goes around trying to save souls for Jesus while defending a pedophile preacher in her own church who Jesus never told her about apparently.
But Donnie Darko is only a satanic Hollywood movie, and that stuff never happens in real churches or religious institutions guided by Christ's spirit, does it?-)
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?
The wacky Christian lady in Donnie Darko
 in a scene I modified somewhat:-)
Unlike the ladies in the Path 11 podcast, I do believe there are evil people and entities in this world and beyond, not because some of fictitious figure like Satan/Devil is twisting their innocent hearts and minds to his will, but because those people and entities are evil and selfish pricks that think they can do what they want without having to face the karma that WILL come back and bite them in the ass ... eventually.
You can run, but you can't hide from cosmic justice, as the scales have to be balanced out sooner or later I believe ... but like I said above I was born on the cusp of Virgo/Libra:-)
There is Doreen's "Angel Cards" above my Jesus ironically:-)
In my last blog post I used the photo above, which I noticed also featured Doreen's old Satanic angel cards, when that other Jesus she was praying to was guiding her "New Age" career.
Microdosing and the Placebo Effect?
But now Doreen has found the "real" Jesus who needs her help to save the world's souls from an eternal hell.
Funny how "Jesus" needs others to do "His work" for him, don't you think?
And if "The Devil" is just a fallen angel kicked out of heaven by God, why does God let the Devil run amok down here?
Unlike the ladies in the Path 11 podcast I have read the Bible from cover to cover, and while that doesn't make me an expert more than any other reader of a book, I encourage anyone to read that book from cover to cover and then seriously tell me it was written by God.
Well, if I wasn't going to hell before I guess I am now, right Doreen?
So it's lucky for me that I don't believe there is such a place 
... aren't I?
But what would the Earth be without colourful fearful characters like Doreen doing the Lord's work for us all?
Probably flat, as half of them would probably have you believe?-)
Doreen and Izzy should get together and compere their Jesus-es I think and I'll bet they will both be booking a place in hell for the other:-)
As IF you dreamer:-)
Pretty much every Australian is heading to hell according to Izzy's math, going by that old Tweet of his above.
A Hell of a Coincidence?

UPDATE: February 10th, 2020
I'm not into Reiki, although I have a feeling that satan wouldn't be in to it either ... IF THE PRICK WAS REAL.
But hey, if you like Reiki, or even Doreen's little Christian cult, then knock yourself out I say.
I couldn't see Reiki healing Doreen's mental illness anyway, so fingers crossed for whatever Jesus Doreen is praying to for help.
I'm yet to see the results for poor Doreen, but I'll pray to your Jesus for you, too Doreen.
Get well soon ... and get over yourself.
243 Is New Age Evil? Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment