Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2018

Drawing a Line in the Sand?

Environmental angle: "This year I've worked with local councils here improving their tourism push, and I've worked for the European Environment Bureau, along with three other sand artists in Europe actually, and we all did this piece to do with bringing awareness to plastic pollution in the oceans," says Treanor.
Raking in: Step two is getting down to the beach and creating the art with a rake. It can be quite intimidating, says Treanor.
"Many times I'm just looking at the beach thinking 'I don't know where I am, I don't know what I'm doing,'" he says.
The story behind these mysterious sand murals on Britain's beaches
Nobody likes seeing plastic on the ocean's bottom, so let's do our part to wipe it from the world:-)

2 comments:

  1. What alien culture will play in the pacific garbage patch? Plastic beach- Gorillas. 87

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess alien culture always had a thing for probing "your anus" (just ask Whitley), so they should be good at probing the ocean bottoms, too;-)

    ReplyDelete