Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 11, 2018

Talking of ‘THE MIRROR OF MAGIC’?!

After posting my last post -
Magicians?
I saw that Gordon White's post had gone up two hours before my post at the 'Synchromystic Stuff' blog, so I had a listen to it and was blown away by just how relevant it was to where my own journey has taken me to this point.
TALKING ‘THE MIRROR OF MAGIC’ AND KURT SELIGMANN WITH DANIEL MACK
Cherry Pie?!
I had never heard of Kurt Seligmann nor seen any of his art before reading Gordon's post, and I certainly haven't heard of Daniel Mack before seeing Gordon's post.
But it all blends into the themes in this post I wrote on October 7th, 2018 -
Anyone for some soup?

No comments:

Post a Comment