Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 29, 2018

Foul Owl on the Prowl?

Mike Clelland sees owls as being connected to the UFO phenomena, but to me they are just creepy shamanic birds usually seen as death messengers from the other side.
Either way, I find them creepy birds and Halloween seems to suit them whatever message they are trying to send us.
In Australia Halloween falls at the end part of Spring, so a song from the 'In the Heat of the Night' soundtrack seems appropriate down in these parts.
Not that I've seen any owls flying around where I live.
My preferred message is a tweet, not a hoot:-) 
I'll bet Halloween in Roswell this time of year would be double the spook factor.
Happy Halloween, have a hoot, but watch out for UFOwls and keep an eye on the time;-)
And keep an eye out for fowl fowls and evil coops, too;-)
And pleasant dreams.

UPDATE: November 8th, 2018
I was flicking through an old October 21st, 2018 local newspaper and came across this owl story.
Looks like there may be some fowl owls on the prowl in my hometown. 
Not that I have ever seen one.

No comments:

Post a Comment