Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 28, 2018

The Archetypal Tarot?

I found a great podcast yesterday while on my journey through the web/net when researching for my post about the "devil" -
What is it with the Name Michael, The Month October and "The Devil" as a Scapegoat?
It was the girl's drunken explicit rant about the devil tarot card that went so well with the theme of my post that I first listened to.
But I then listened to their latest podcast and wanted to hear more podcasts about the tarot -
The Premonition Code
I wrote a post a while back called -
The Premonition Code?
So, I've subscribed to the free podcast show and it's now on my iPod podcast favourite list.
And then I stumbled across a fool (Jordan Peterson) that I've heard people talking about, but I've never taken the time to listen to.
Now I have and it was probably a good place to start ironically;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment