Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2018

Inspire Nation and Re-filling Your Inner Trout Pond?

I stumbled across a neat podcast called 'Inspire Nation' when I was looking for Marci Zaroff videos for my last post -
Evolution Requires Sustainability ... But is it Too Late?
It's run by a guy named Michael Sandler who is a bit of a new age Ned Flanders type of guy who is prone to yelling "woo who" a lot and whose favourite word just might be shine.
But apart from the new age "law of attraction" stuff that really doesn't float my boat, there is a lot of great guests he has interviewed.
And like a podcast smorgasbord, I'm picking and choosing my way through the titles and giving my ears a feed.
After listening to Marci's talk I saw an author whose book
'The Artist's Way' was one of my favourites from years ago,
Julia Cameron.
If only I had of applied what I read about all those years ago:-(
Maybe I need to read it again or at least read a copy of her last book, "It's Never Too Late to Begin Again: Discovering Creativity and Meaning at Midlife and Beyond" and do the work this time?
I guess I have a lot of re-filling of my trout pond to do, as Julia would say.
And a lot of listening to do at 'Inspire Nation', as well.
Time to rise and shine ... and start writing those morning pages I guess.
And re-fill my trout pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment