Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 31, 2018

Being the Grace You Really Are?

I just watched an interesting movie on Netflix called 'The Last Shaman', which I feel is really worth viewing, not because it will give you any real spiritual insight into life from seeking out a "shaman" (unless you watch very carefully and think deeply that is), but it shows you the pitfalls of the all of the charlatans you will meet on the journey (both big Phama and big Shama:-), who are nothing but snake oil salesman after your snakes.
Not to say that there aren't real good shamans to be found ... but it's a jungle out there for sure:-)
A 33% splat at Rotten Tomatoes?-)
33?-)
I laughed when I saw the 33% splat rating at 'Rotten Tomatoes' for 'The Last Shaman' from the critics.
That's a bit harsh I thought.
And not that I'm into Jesus on a fundamental Christian level, but that above picture is a big hint to where God hides within yourself and where you ultimately must look to find that connection.
Vine or no vine juice I think.
And while I have no idea of Miranda Macpherson's true motive when it comes to her spiritual teachings, whether she is sincere or just after your snakes, her words in the You Tubes below are true when it comes to the spiritual search I think.
U R Not My GURU, But Everyone is My Teacher
The bottom line for most "gurus"?
Wherever you go, there you are ...
 and so is God ... if you look closely
Where the rubber hits the road?
You don't need to drink the vine, find a "guru", join a religion, or read a book to find "God", because "God" is within and without and is always there if you if you are willing to listen.
Not that the trip will always be a safe or happy one, which is why we are here in these "born to die" bodies in the first place.
Life's lessons are hard, not easy.
And 'The Last Shaman' gets two thumbs up from me, not that I'll be heading to the Amazon to spew my guts up anytime soon.
If I want to see the wonders of nature I just step out my front or back doors.
A weird looking slug in my front garden yesterday
But whatever floats your boat ... or not, I guess:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment