Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 8, 2018

What a Sad, Mad, Rabbit Hole Kind of Day?

I read the sad news about the passing of Q last night from an asthma attack, just hours after I had written a post about the rabbit hole experience -
Before I deleted my Facebook account a few years back I was Facebook friends with Q and around the time of his starring in Mad Max we had a few private e-mail conversations and for his 40th birthday I wrote a tongue-in-cheek post about him being a prima-dona on the Mad Max movie set -
I specifically made reference in that post to Jefferson Airplane's song 'White Rabbit' and Q chasing the white rabbit because he had a white rabbit on the back of his wheelchair.
I certainly aren't game to go trashing the joker make-up now, that's for sure.
Not All Superheroes Wear Capes, but I know one who just got their wings;-)
Thanks for inspiring me Q with your life example and showing me that when it comes to battles in life mine where just fighting straw men when it came to the battles you faced.
Stoned Synchs
Quentin Kenihan after passing
  
three kidney stones
That story still brings tears to my eyes ... more so now.
Shine on Q.

UPDATE: 2018
Quentin Kenihan passed away last weekend in 2018
'The Year of the Dog' ironically enough
Remembering Quentin Kenihan and the Elephants in the Room?

No comments:

Post a Comment