Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 7, 2018

Tasmanian Farmers Embrace Spirit of Sustainability, Dirt, Wind and Fire?

I saw the above news story this morning about Tasmanian farmers and couldn't help thinking of Gordon White from the 'Rune Soup' blog who often writes about his Tasmanian farm and the friends who farm around him.
Reading that news story kind of makes me homesick, but I only ever spent a week of my life in Tasmania -
Tasmanian farmers embrace spirit of sustainability
Must be time soon to start planning for another drive to Tassie I feel.
TALKING TAROT AND OFF-GRID LIVING WITH AVALON CAMERON
... or to start a farm.
I don't think I would like to live off-grid on a farm, but a small house in Hobart sounds good for me sometime down the road in my life journey.
A Magical Drive in Tasmania with Gordon White from Rune Soup?
Exit, in pursuit of a bear” - Work in Progress ... ;-)
Probably just another Foolish dream, but who knows what's in the cards when it comes to life?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment