Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2018

Mysterious Universe Podcast with Dr. Rita Louise?

I hadn't heard of Dr. Rita Louise before listening to 'Mysterious Universe' podcast 20:15 this morning and I found this podcast the MU guys did with her rather intriguing, especially since it's getting close to that time of year where myth and reality mix (the truth is in there?-), so I went over to Dr. Rita Louise's podcast site to check out who she had interviewed.
And I stumbled across this rather bizarre one -
Alien Encounter: Blue Beings Attend UFO Conference – John Polk
"At the Experiencers Speak Conference, a UFO conference in August of 2015, four alien humanoid beings showed up to visit during the time when a new documentary about Travis Walton was being shown.
John Polk and about 20 other witnesses saw them.
In this episode we will be talking to John Polk about his first hand encounter interacting with these extraterrestrial blue beings."
I wouldn't have listened to this strange talk if I didn't have a blue alien statue staring me right in the face on my computer desk.
The blue alien I have on my desk made by Cynthia Crawford
Cynthia Crawford Has Gone Up to The Spirit in the Sky
Don't worry, as I'm not an "abductee/contactee" or an alien/hybrid ... as far as I know anyway.
Gee, I've been writing this post for hours, but it only seems like minutes have passed to me;-)
D.B. Sweeney in Fire in the Sky (1993)
D.B. Sweeney and Robert Patrick in Fire in the Sky (1993)
My interest in the John Polk story was Travis Walton not what John thought he saw ... or didn't see.
Travis's story has always fascinated me, because unlike people like Whitley Strieber (whose story still fascinates me, too), Travis really does seem to have encountered something more "nuts and bolts", as they say.
To me there seems to be a lot of BS when it comes to the mythology of aliens, but on a gut level I trust blue aliens, but not those little gray bastards.
Pardon my "political incorrectness" with that last statement I made, especially if the grays are working in cahoots with the military/industrial complex, or should that be MIB (Military Industrial Bastards?-)? 
November 5th, 1975
Fire in the Sky (1993)
The X-Files TV Series (1993– )
I have no doubt Travis is telling the truth ... but what is that truth?
The Witnesses
Ken Peterson, 2016 and Big Star Synchronicities
Ken Peterson, top centre
November 5th, 1975?
Don't you just love mythology?-)
Just don't blame your gray
moods on the blues I say;-)
Grays dressed in Blues clothing?
From Jung's Red Book
Blues trump Grays in my book ... myth or no myth;-)
Only idiots believe the Grays (and Reptilians) are working for your own good I think.
At the end of the day ... or time ... I guess everyone loves a good story ... or myth:-)
Like bad blue skinned gods coming to destroy the world;-)
You know where you can shove that myth?
D.B. Sweeney in Fire in the Sky (1993)
Anyway, I have Christmas shopping and more reading to do:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment