Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 9, 2018

The September Morn Hoax?

I came across "The September Morn" hoax at the 'Museum of Hoaxes' website after I read the intro of Alex Boese's book 'Elephants on Acid' and found out he ran a website about the subject of hoaxes throughout history.
There are some famous hoaxes mentioned at the website that are in the current news media that fooled some very smart people like the Cottingley Fairy photos that just sold for $26,000
Cottingley Fairy Photos That Fooled Arthur Conan Doyle Sold for More Than $26,000
And there are some real whoppers at that site.
At least you can get a Vegan Cheeseburger now at the Australian equivalent of Burger King I found out today and that is not a hoax by the way.
Not that I'm a Vegan, but I'm not eating meat or dairy, so it's handy to know I can grab a bite there now.
 As I'm reading about the "September Morn" hoax, Richard Dolan uploads a talk about 9/11 where he and Andrew Johnson try to get to the bottom of the official myth/hoax/truth of that day. 
The Elephants in the Room 2?
The TRUTH is "Out There"?
When it comes to "Nuts and Bolts" it's getting harder to know just who is telling the truth or trying to hoax you these days.
Barking at UFOs in the 'Year of the Dog'?
I certainly don't believe the official "story" about 9/11, but who knows what the truth is on that September Morn?

No comments:

Post a Comment