Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 27, 2018

What is it with the Name Michael, The Month October and "The Devil" as a Scapegoat?

This October, Michael Myers returns
Recite the rosary daily in October and
conclude with a prayer to St.
Michael?
The Empire never ended?-)
Hurricane Michael and St. Michael?
I couldn't believe it when I read that the Pope was dragging that old scapegoat "The Devil" from under the bed of medieval yesteryear and trying to pin the blame for some scumbag kiddie-fiddling priests on a mythological figure who would appear to have more power than "God" when it came to His Church.
When you take the BS off the word "blames" and put it to the side it becomes lame BS.
This is why I can't take organized religion too seriously, as much as I like the spiritual side of Church ritual.
The dogmatism can make it look like a bad joke.
What is My Idea of "God"?
I'm not a Roman Catholic, so I don't have to fear being excommunicated from The Church like Mark Anthony might when he speaks his mind like on page 277 of his book 'Evidence of Eternity'.
I doubt if Mark was writing about the Pope's view on "the devil" when Mark wrote his book, but in hindsight he may as well have been.
'Evidence of Eternity' is a great read and really resonates with my own views and beliefs about life and death. 
I was surprised to see when I pulled out my 'History of the Devil' DVD that it was from 'Siren Visual' and had the word "SIREN" written across the DVD in large letters.
That made me think of Chris Knowles and 'The Secret Sun' blog and his current obsession with the siren archetype -
Showing posts with label The Siren
Talk about being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea when it comes to synch and archetypal forces of evil:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment