Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 22, 2017

Remember, Remember the 19th of November ... Some Dates Are Made Not to Be Forgot?

My wedding ring with the date of the wedding
day inscribed inside - 19/11/88
I see that Charlie Manson died on the 19th of November this year, which ironically would have been my 29th wedding anniversary if I was still married this year.
I can't help but laugh now when I think Manson died on my old wedding anniversary, because that date from now on will remind me of two people in life that I despise and who are both nobodies to me.
I once wrote a post about throwing my old wedding ring into the ocean and replacing the ring with another foolish ring -
Love on the Rocks ... A Fool's Journey?
But I gave up wearing rings the day my finger swelled up and it was too painful to keep that middle finger ring on anymore.
The swelling has since gone down, but the fool's ring is still in a drawer, because I figured who needs to show the world how foolish you are by wearing a ring?-)
I saw a movie starring the late Harry Dean Stanton yesterday called 'Lucky' where Harry's character was a ninety-year-old man who lived alone, and someone in the movie asked him if he was ever lonely living by himself, and he said that lonely and alone are two different things and that the word alone was made up of two words, "all one".
I agree with Harry's character in the movie 'Lucky' and that it is luckier not to wear a ring than to wear one;-)
A Life on Track?
I also see that Della Reese passed away on the 19th of November, 2017.
Della Reese, singer and Touched by an Angel star, dies aged 86
"By 1969, she had her own talk show Della — the first to be hosted by an African-American woman.
She then landed roles in shows like
It Takes Two and Crazy Like a Fox.
But her biggest part was her role as sarcastic supervisor
angel Tess on supernatural CBS TV series Touched By An Angel, which ran for nine years until 2003.
Reese also sang the show's title song Walk With You."
For fools rush in where angels fear to tread?

No comments:

Post a Comment