Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 2, 2019

A Crash Landing on Racecourse Beach?!

I find it synchromystically eerie how about an hour or two after I had put up my post about a horse I backed in the Melbourne Cup named Downdraft, after reading a short story about pilots in Richard Bach's 'A Gift of Wings', that a plane makes a crash landing on a beach named Racecourse Beach -
Getting Caught in the Downdraft and Being Stung by the Trickster for Not Following My Heart?
I don't know how many times Richard Bach has stressed in the short stories in 'A Gift of Wings' to always be thinking where to land your plane if the engine fails on takeoff.
I've got to mention that seeing these news stories does nothing to make me want to leave the ground anytime soon.
I couldn't help but notice that the pilot was dressed in dark blue and yellow, which were the jockey colours for Downdraft:-)
Small plane crashes onto NSW beach in front of shocked onlookers
I guess the question here is was Paul lucky or unlucky yesterday when plunging down onto Racecourse Beach?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment