Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 20, 2019

This Illusion of Mortality?

I listened to a 'Life, Death and the Space Between' podcast featuring Dr. Jeff O'Driscoll today, and while I have not heard of Jeff and his work before today (as far as I'm aware of) I felt I should write this post to highlight the podcast, as it resonated with me and I'm sure it will resonate with others, too -
HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE WITH DR. JEFF O’DRISCOLL
I couldn't help thinking how some of Jeff's paintings reminded me in many ways of  Daniela Manutius Forster's paintings.
I wrote about Daniela's art in this post -
Searching for the Stars?
Daniela Manutius Forster
Dr. Jeff's 'Angel of the Resurrection'
I like Jeff's 'Angel of the Resurrection' sculpture.
I need an angel like that to get me out of bed on some mornings:-)
Life is Fine
I'm going to buy a copy of Dr. Jeff's latest book soon, but a voice just whispered into my ear, "NOT YET";-)
Life, Death and the Space Between?

No comments:

Post a Comment