Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 7, 2019

Apocalypso?

Sydney smoke haze
Greedy Smith vs satan in 'Apocalypso'?
Not exactly what I would call "Good Omens", especially with the passing of 'Mental as Anything''s Greddy Smith this week.
Greedy Smith Gone?
Neil Gaiman and 'Good Omens'?
Why so cold?
I might have to watch Terry Pratchett's 'Hogfather' to take my mind off things ... at least until the 'Year of the Pig' comes to a close.
Merry Hogswatch and keep an eye out for the flying pigs this year, as we head into the 'Year of the Rat':-)
I might have to get a Mickey Rat t-shirt
 for the
2020 Christmas;-)
Cambridge's 'Pink Floyd' Pub 'Flying Pig' Saved from Demolition in the Year of the Pig?
Fire and flood elsewhere in Tasmania
And with 18 days to go until Christmas, surely Australia couldn't dream of having a white Christmas in Summer?
Plumes of the smoke have stretched all
the way across the
Tasman Sea
Well, I can't see it snowing in Brisbane this Christmas.
I just hope there is water in the pool still.

No comments:

Post a Comment